Trusted by companies, such as:
Full Review of your product, your business and user goals.
Deep dive into your niche, target users and competitors.
Foolproof data-driven strategy for your product.
Design concepts to turn your product vision to life.
Develop scalable and consistent design interfaces.
Measure results, learn and improve after product launch.
A leader with expertise in healthcare, consumer, banking and non-profit domains with a history of leveraging design/strategy capabilities to enable business success and growth.
With my skillset in design operations, de-risking product development, road mapping, prioritization, product strategy, customer experience to ensure success, frontend frameworks, process mapping, defining future state journeys, low fidelity and high fidelity wireframing, prototyping, ideation session facilitation and information architecture mapping – am confident I can help you take that next step in your products development and/or success.
Advancio (April 2013 - May 2014)
• responsible for taking project requirements and creating new web design templates and digital assets i.e., web banners, ads, buttons and etc
• organized vast amounts of information for companies’ websites
• collaborated with fellow designers, developers, and other stakeholders to create polished and functional websites
Kaiser Permanence (March 2016 - March 2017)
• followed ux lead for the ‘coverage and costs’ center of kp.org utilizing AEM
• worked closely with project managers and stakeholders to translate complex financial system requirements into effective design solutions
• successfully redesigned the media player with a sleek modern design and improved user experience in sketch and invision
• responsible for creating wireframes, flowcharts, feature diagrams, sitemaps, and interactive prototypes
• effectively developed prototypes rapidly to gather effective feedback that contributed to decision making for final design solutions
Kidneys Quest Foundation (June 2014 - July 2015)
• modernized website to ensure optimal user experience and storytelling for users to understand company value for their lives
• orchestrated a strategic approach to information architecture to improve overall content strategy
• instrumental in improving visitors by effective search optimization campaigns
Kaiser Permanente operates 39 hospitals and more than 700 medical offices, with over 300,000 personnel, including more than 87,000 physicians and nurses.
The Cigna Group is a global health company committed to improving health and vitality. We relentlessly challenge ourselves to partner and innovate solutions for better health.