City National Bank
User Experience Designer II
March 2018 – Present
Los Angeles, Ca.
• Successfully lead the redesigned of a legacy product, improving the overall UI and UX with a sleek new innovative design and experience
• Produced wireframes, interactive prototypes and hi-fidelity visual designs
• Created a systematic approach for delivering assets and design specifications to front-end developers
• Worked closely with stakeholders, product owners and development team to ensure accurate execution of all submitted designs
McKesson Health IT
Lead User Experience Designer
March 2017 – March 2018
San Francisco, Ca.
• Leading UI/UX and designing projects from concept to production, working primarily on the IKMED G2 product.
• Utilizing a systematic UI/UX Design process that ensures a high-level of success for each project delivered.
• Working with and communicating with Product Owners daily, gathering clear business requirements and delivering designs on time.
• Researching and analyzing the competitive landscape.
• Generating wireframes, interactive prototypes (Invision) and hi-fidelity visual UI design mockups
• Working hands-on with development team daily, assisting with HTML/CSS to ensure accurate design
• Working within an agile software development process, teaching and instructing scrum teams how to
work more efficiently with UI/UX teams.
User Experience Designer
March 2016 – March 2017
• Collaborated with UX Lead for the ‘Coverage and Costs’ center of KP.org.
• Worked with project managers and stakeholders to translate complex financial systems requirements into clean user interfaces and support business goals.
• Update and refine master prototype as needed for client usability studies.
• Successfully redesigned the media player with a sleek new design and overall user experience.
• Responsible for creating wireframes, flowcharts, feature diagrams and interactive prototypes.
• Worked closely with development team to ensure accurate execution of all submitted designs.
• Implemented a user-centered design approach with rapid testing and iterative designs.
• Worked within an agile development process (scrum, daily stand-ups, 2-week sprint cycle).
UI/UX Web Developer
September 2015 – March 2016
• Implemented strategic design and user-experience design decisions related to core with new functions and features.
• Conducted user research and formulate use cases to validate technology and design ideas.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices & interfaces.
User Interface Designer
September June 2014 – July 2015
Los Angeles, Ca.
• Enhanced company presence with an innovative web design that translated across all mediums.
• Managed the design, development and online marketing strategy.
• Orchestrated a strategic web informational architectural design to improve the user experience.
• Established methodologies to increase customer satisfaction by improving customer communications.
• Executed and implemented follow-up programs for multiple email marketing campaigns.
• Worked with out-side agencies to effectively communicate the company’s brand identity, implementing a new brand strategy across all mediums (website, brochures, white papers, letterhead and business cards).
• Maintained the quality of web application as well as ensuring on time, on budget delivery.
• Monitored the impact of all web applications and their interdependencies.
• Implemented third-party analysis tool to effectively track and monitor web traffic and to help monitor email and ad campaigns.
• Provided monitoring, research & analysis and content management.
• Was instrumental in improving visitors by effective search engine optimization campaigns.
April 2013 – May 2014
Simi Valley, Ca.
• Responsible for taking project requirements and creating new web design templates and digital assets - web banners, ads, buttons and other UI elements using Adobe design suite.
• Organized vast amounts of information, from articles in magazines, word documents in an understandable format.
• Collaborated with fellow designers, programmers and stakeholders to create polished and functional websites.
Copyright © 2021 Michael F. Acevedo - All Rights Reserved.